This year we will sponsor DataHack 2015 where two of our mentors will help the competing teams.
December 1, 2015 | 11:00 AM PT | 2:00 PM ET | 19:00 GMT | 45 minutes
Usage logs, website logs, device logs have become increasingly large. The processing of log mining aims to discover useful information, knowledge, and patterns from structures as well as unstructured logs. In this webinar, Rajat will go over each of the log mining steps and analyze logs from a real-world application!
December 2, 2015 | 6:30 PM PT | Redmond, WA
Rajat explains how to repurpose existing deep learning models.
December 8, 2015 | 11:00 AM PT | 2:00 PM ET | 19:00 GMT | 45 minutes
TeachersPayTeachers is the first and largest open marketplace for educational resources with almost four million active members and two million marketplace items created by Teacher-Authors for purchase or shared for free. Learn from Sr. Data Scientist Amit Bhatacharyya how TeachersPayTeachers improved their personalization by building a recommendation system by using graphs, label propagation, and clustering - no ratings data needed!
December 9, 2015 | 6:30 PM PT | Seattle, WA
Join Alice for her talk at the December Puget Sound Programming Python meetup.
December 15, 2015 | 11:00 AM PT | 2:00 PM ET | 19:00 GMT | 45 minutes
Deep Learning is a powerful machine learning method for image tagging, object recognition, speech recognition, and text analysis. In this demo, we’ll cover the basic concept of deep learning and walk you through the steps to build an application that finds similar images using an already-trained deep learning model.
December 15, 2015 | 6:30 PM PT | Galvanize San Francisco, CA
Join Shawn for his talk on Frequent Pattern Mining and Machine Learning.
December 16, 2015 | 6:30 PM PT | Seattle, WA
Dick shows how GraphLab Create visualizations, particularly ECharts, connect to React technologies.
December 22, 2015 | 9:00 AM PT | 12:00 PM ET | 17:00 GMT | 45 minutes
Intelligent apps drive recommendations, make social matches, identify fraud, and predict disease outbreaks. We’ll share examples of how Dato accelerates their development by making sophisticated machine learning easy to build, deploy, and iterate.
January 12, 2016 | 6:00 PM PT | San Francisco, CA
Susan discusses Dato and Cloudera integrations.
Past Company Conferences
- Data Science Summit & Dato Conference 2015
- GraphLab Conference 2014
- GraphLab Workshop 2013
- GraphLab Workshop 2012
Other Past Events
- SF Bay Area Machine Learning Meetup
- ODSC West
- PyData NYC Conference
- PyData Seattle Meetup
- NYC Machine Learning Meetup
- AWS Pop Up Loft
- Seattle Startup Week
- The 3rd International conference: C5I AS AN OPERATIONAL FORCE MULTIPLIER
- Program SICS Data Science Day Carlos Guestrin Keynote for Coursera students
- San Francisco Data Science Meetup
- Rich Data Summit
- Spark Meetup
- AWS re:Invent
- Unstructured Data Science Pop Up
- Strata + Hadoop World 2015 NYC
- Meetup: DAML
- Large Scale Recommender Systems 2015
- 2nd Workshop on Recommendation Systems for Television and Online Video
- Fremont Women in Technology (FWIT)
- Meetup: Geekfest
- Meetup: Seattle Data Science
- The Big Data Developer Conference
- Berkeley Institute for Data Science: SFrame and SGraph—Scalable External Memory Data Frame and Graph Structures for Machine Learning
- PyData Seattle
- DevCon TLV
- Data@Scale Seattle: Machine Learning at Scale; Big Data Small Cluster
- The Hive Big Data Think Tank: Deep Learning Made Easy with GraphLab Create
- Bay Area Search Meetup: Image Similarity Search using Deep Learning in GraphLab Create
- Python Data Science LA Meetup: Dato—A Platform for Python Data Science
- Seattle Spark and Graph Joint Meetup: The “Pretty Fast Stick” in GraphLab Create—Crunching Through >100 billion Edges in Minutes with SGraph
- Big Data, Analytics & Machine Learning Israeli Innovation Conference
- Strata + Hadoop World
- Hadoop Users Group UK Meetup
- MLconf, Seattle
- Around the World Symposium on Technology and Culture: A Discussion on Big Data
- PyData Dallas
- Montréal-Python Meetup
- GPU Technology Conference: Deep Learning Made Easy with GraphLab Create™
- Better Together: GraphLab Create™ and Spark
- Data Science at Zillow: The Zestimate ® and Beyond Meetup
- Building Predictive Apps with GraphLab Create and Cloudera
- 2nd Large Scale Recommender Systems Workshop
- RecSysTV 2014
- Large-Scale Recommender Systems 2013