February 10-11, 2016 | Seattle, WA
Roman joins the Datapalooza Seattle roster to discuss Machine Learning innovations.
February 10, 2016 | 10:00 GMT | 12:00 Israel (IST) | 15:30 India (IST) | 45 minutes
Linear regression is one of the basic and powerful methods in statistics. In this webinar, Danny will explain how linear regression is implemented using an example predictive task of flight times prediction.
February 11, 2016 | 10:00 AM PT | 1:00 PM ET | 18:00 GMT | 45 minutes
Deep Learning is a powerful machine learning method with a variety of uses including image tagging. In this demo, Charlie will extract features from the convolutional networks applied to real estate images to build a similarity graph and then do label propagation on the images to label different images in our dataset.
February 16, 2016 | 9:00 AM PT | 12:00 PM ET | 17:00 GMT | 45 minutes
In this webinar, Brian will show how to use GraphLab Create’s machine learning tools to wrangle unruly datasets: deduplication, linking noisy records, and automatic annotation of large sets of documents.
February 17, 2016 | 10:00 GMT | 12:00 Israel (IST) | 15:30 India (IST) | 45 minutes
Have you ever wanted to include some intelligence or predictive powers in your application and were not sure about which methods you should use? In this webinar, we will cover the basic types of machine learning functionality.
February 23, 2016 | 11:00 AM PT | 2:00 PM ET | 19:00 GMT | 45 minutes
The processing of log mining aims to discover useful information, knowledge, and patterns from structures as well as unstructured logs. In this webinar, Rajat will go over each of these steps in pattern mining and analyze logs from a real-world application!
February 24, 2016 | 10:00 GMT | 12:00 Israel (IST) | 15:30 India (IST) | 45 minutes
Using real data from an online retailer, we will use GraphLab Create to identify a large majority of fraud cases. Starting by a simple fraud classifier we will optimize it for the best available performance.
March 1, 2016 | 9:00 AM PT | 12:00 PM ET | 17:00 GMT | 45 minutes
Intelligent apps drive recommendations, make social matches, identify fraud, and predict disease outbreaks. We’ll share examples of how Dato accelerates their development by making sophisticated machine learning easy to build, deploy, and iterate.
March 2, 2016 | 10:00 GMT | 12:00 PM Israel (IST) | 15:30 India (IST) | 45 minutes
Web session logs are a treasure trove of information. In this webinar we will learn how to read those logs and explore the interesting data inside.
March 12-13, 2016 | Amsterdam, NL
PyData goes to Amsterdam for expert talks and tutorials on all things related to the use of Python in data management and analysis.
March 29-31, 2016 | San Jose, CA
Carlos and Alice give cutting edge talks and the team offers a deep dive tutorial on Machine Learning on 3/29. Also, come find us at Booth #1231 during the entire conference for great demos on our latest releases.
April 15, 2016 | New York City, NY
Join us in New York for talks on machine learning innovations in research and industry.
May 20, 2016 | Seattle, WA
Carlos keynotes at ML Conf Seattle.
May 20-22, 2016 | Boston, MA
The team heads to Boston for Open Data Science Conference to discuss the latest in intelligence applications.
June 6, 2016 | Jerusalem, Israel
Join us for the 2nd Data Science Summit Europe, an event focused around machine learning implementation, including data science tutorials and case studies. This non-profit event is organized by Intel, IGTCloud, Dato and O’Reilly Media.
July 12-13, 2016 | San Francisco, CA
Join us for the 5th annual Data Science Summit, where 1300+ developers and data scientists come together for talks and tutorials by the top minds in data science, applied machine learning and intelligence applications. Held in the stunning San Francisco Fairmont on July 12th-13th, enjoy 2 days and 3 tracks of academic visionaries explaining their latest research and techniques and industry innovators sharing how they are building the next generation of data products and intelligent applications.
Past Company Conferences
- Data Science Summit & Dato Conference 2015
- GraphLab Conference 2014
- GraphLab Workshop 2013
- GraphLab Workshop 2012
Other Past Events
- Seattle Data Science Meetup
- Back to School Week
- San Francisco Hadoop Users
- SF Data Mining
- Seattle React.js Meetup
- PuPPy Meetup
- Data Science Dojo Meetup
- DataHack 2015
- SF Bay Area Machine Learning Meetup
- ODSC West
- PyData NYC Conference
- PyData Seattle Meetup
- NYC Machine Learning Meetup
- AWS Pop Up Loft
- Seattle Startup Week
- The 3rd International conference: C5I AS AN OPERATIONAL FORCE MULTIPLIER
- Program SICS Data Science Day Carlos Guestrin Keynote for Coursera students
- San Francisco Data Science Meetup
- Rich Data Summit
- Spark Meetup
- AWS re:Invent
- Unstructured Data Science Pop Up
- Strata + Hadoop World 2015 NYC
- Meetup: DAML
- Large Scale Recommender Systems 2015
- 2nd Workshop on Recommendation Systems for Television and Online Video
- Fremont Women in Technology (FWIT)
- Meetup: Geekfest
- Meetup: Seattle Data Science
- The Big Data Developer Conference
- Berkeley Institute for Data Science: SFrame and SGraph—Scalable External Memory Data Frame and Graph Structures for Machine Learning
- PyData Seattle
- DevCon TLV
- Data@Scale Seattle: Machine Learning at Scale; Big Data Small Cluster
- The Hive Big Data Think Tank: Deep Learning Made Easy with GraphLab Create
- Bay Area Search Meetup: Image Similarity Search using Deep Learning in GraphLab Create
- Python Data Science LA Meetup: Dato—A Platform for Python Data Science
- Seattle Spark and Graph Joint Meetup: The “Pretty Fast Stick” in GraphLab Create—Crunching Through >100 billion Edges in Minutes with SGraph
- Big Data, Analytics & Machine Learning Israeli Innovation Conference
- Strata + Hadoop World
- Hadoop Users Group UK Meetup
- MLconf, Seattle
- Around the World Symposium on Technology and Culture: A Discussion on Big Data
- PyData Dallas
- Montréal-Python Meetup
- GPU Technology Conference: Deep Learning Made Easy with GraphLab Create™
- Better Together: GraphLab Create™ and Spark
- Data Science at Zillow: The Zestimate ® and Beyond Meetup
- Building Predictive Apps with GraphLab Create and Cloudera
- 2nd Large Scale Recommender Systems Workshop
- RecSysTV 2014
- Large-Scale Recommender Systems 2013